BAHIA PLAZA is an urban oasis offering a variety of one, two or three bedroom loft and flat style residences with state-of-the-art amenities.
"I LOVE LIVING IN BAHIA PLAZA.
ONCE I PARK MY CAR,
I DON'T NEED TO GO ANYWHERE.
EVERYTHING I NEED IS RIGHT HERE."
- Lilliam Smith, Resident Since 2014
TAX & FINANCIAL INFORMATION
The Caribbean island, which is part of the United States, attracts thousands of new residents every year with near perfect climate, an average temperature of 82°F, miles of white sandy beaches, low cost of living, outstanding schools and healthcare services, and unlimited options for work, adventure and recreation. Now there is one more reason to move to Puerto Rico: ZERO TAXES ON PASSIVE INCOME.
INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS ACT
- Puerto Rico recently enacted the Act to Promote the Relocation of Individual Investors (Act 22 of 2012) which seeks to attract new residents to Puerto Rico with incredible tax incentives
- 0% tax rate on interest and dividend income for New Residents
- 0% tax rate on all short and long-term capital gains accrued after becoming a New Resident
- The tax savings are considerable, especially when one considers the fact that Puerto Rico Residents pay no U.S. federal taxes on Puerto Rico source income
If you are considering moving to Puerto Rico,
PASEO CARIBE IS CERTAINLY YOUR RESIDENCE OF CHOICE:
A community envisioned and created for the world's
most sophisticated buyers.